Some know-it-all better, arrogant doctors are undermining public trust and obedience of the lockdown. Their open dissent is tantamount to murder. Don’t believe them nor heed their words! These are huge egos that feel entitled to speak against the real specialists at your cost. I’ll explain.
1. These older or ex-medical professionals claim that the young physicians now in charge don’t want to listen to them and just repeat their own mantras. That would be a first if the younger generation uses mantras.
2. They show no respect at all for the heavy responsibility carried so well by so many. Israel falls just under the top of countries handling the pandemic well. And the economy is better than ever, guaranteeing, most will effortlessly regain employment. So, they came to flaunt their superior knowledge and experience. That’s not science. That politics and ego.
3. They don’t argue professionally. We need to believe them on their (supposed) authority. That is contrary to (medical) science. It also speaks of the olden mentality that the doctor is G^d and we just need to obey.
4. They brag that they have the specialist knowledge, but when you look at the qualifications of the dozen high-ranking dissidents, it seems that (almost) no one has even the beginning of the relevant expertise. If one is an infectious diseases in children specialist, a second, professor of social work, and a third, a hospital director, that doesn’t make the club equal to epidemiologists, and especially not the ones who work as such and keep up with the literature and their colleagues around the world.
5. A proper doctor (not the old ones who played being the Almighty) can explain to a patient what the problems are, what options there are, and if we want, give a recommendation and explain it. Not them. Just obey us.
6. They claim that, on the one hand, lockdowns don’t work (but they don’t explain why — strange because when everyone stays home, the spread of the virus stops). But they seem to regard themselves above explaining.
7. On the other hand, they claim that lockdown is so damaging to health: “It will lead to another rise in domestic violence, dropout of more students from the education system, delay further diagnoses of cancer, increase rates of depression and anxiety, increase the loneliness of the elderly and many other heavy damages.” (Massive unemployment is missing. Is that the real motive for the revolt by these high-salary docs? Dishonest people often name everything and the kitchen sink to hide their real objectives.) They completely sidestep that we can aim to prevent and accommodate for these side effects. But when we get COVID-19, prevention is too late.
8. In a separate article, they give some of their ‘thinking.’ It’s more just an opinion: “medical knowledge today [can use] advanced methods of which the vaccine is only one.” No! Vaccination doesn’t work epidemiologically for many months. This shows their total lack of understanding. * And: there are “demented [elderly] who do not understand (…) why the children and grandchildren have disappeared.” What a drama. If they are demented, they won’t miss children visiting. They’ll enjoy them again when they return. If they’re not dead from following unauthorized medical advice. * And an old-timer AIDS specialist: “If within 4 weeks, in a targeted manner, the entire at-risk population will be vaccinated. Anyone who says the vaccine will only protect after a few months is wrong and misleading.” He doesn’t know the basics of the basics. It takes two injections (that is what is epidemiologically researched) with 3 weeks in between and two weeks after the last shot: 5 weeks. It will take 1-2 months to vaccinate all the at-risk people. So, hands-down, it will take months, not 4 weeks. * An expert in pediatrics and clinical microbiology explains how much children need school. So, we should just let their teachers and parents die? * About the new mutations, a specialist in Medical Genetics says that there is “no evidence that the disease caused is more severe.” I already explained from basic knowledge I learned in Medical School 45 years ago, that mutations that are ‘successful’ spread more and kill less. That means: clogging up the health system and more and younger people at risk of dying and invalidity. * One MD complains that many who must seek medical help don’t, for fear of getting infected. He’s right but that comes from everyone being out and about! * In other words: None of what they say pleads against a lockdown!
9. They claim that, as elected officials, who had patients who put their lives into their hands, they should be followed. This is so deceitful that it seems that they hired a lawyer to formulate this. They are not elected to give this advice. And that patients had (no choice but to) trust in them doesn’t prove that they now can and must be trusted by anyone and everyone, even in matters beyond their expertise and responsibility.
10. If it is found that a lockdown doesn’t work, they can credit themselves for calling on the public to violate the directives to hunker down at home.
Just like it is forbidden to give medical advice without the proper diplomas, it should be a crime to try and override advice by specialists. A medical diploma doesn’t entitle anyone to push their petty opinions. It’s OK when laypeople give foolish idiotic medical advice. But Medical Doctors and paramedical workers should stay in their field, be humble, or face the law.