Psychology, Medicine, Science, Politics, Oppression, Integrity, Philosophy, Jews
- intransitive verb, to keep pretending that all is fine in the midst of disaster to the point of being utterly oblivious to how bad things are. It was embarrassing to see him trumping like that.
- transitive verb, to make things up as one goes. You just trumpt that!
- transitive verb, to wing it. He got through high school trumping it.
- transitive verb, to try to confuse someone by giving contradictory statements. Don’t trump me.
- adverb, at the outset, looking good but soon, many flaws become apparent. What a trump job you did.
- adverb, (hot) air, uninteresting. Whatever he says is made-up. His talking is already trump to me and so is he.
- noun, an incompetent person, amateur. For a trump, he didn’t do such a bad job.
- noun, someone smart but unwise and unknowledgeable, clueless, blissfully unaware. Try to teach anything to a trump.
- noun, liar, cheater, traitor. I’ve got your number, you’re a trump.
- noun, bully, uncaring person. All trumps in their heart of hearts are cowards.
- noun, unforeseen ending. It ended in a complete trump.